Another from The Private Man. Awesome.Posted: November 3, 2011 Filed under: Deep ponderings | Tags: relationships Leave a comment
Rules For Single Women, Revisited
- Choosy and “stuck up” are closely related.
- Perfect men don’t exist. Good men are everywhere.
- The karmic retribution for putting good men into the Friend Zone while getting hurt by bad boys is to become bitter, angry, and the owner of at least three cats.
- Your single girlfriends don’t want you to have a happy relationship with a man; that’s why they’re single and always telling you to “never settle.” Consider this when listening to their advice.
- The unintended consequence of independence is loneliness.
- Before you say “it’s all his fault” after a bad date, look closely in the mirror.
- It’s not always men making you unhappy. Don’t let bitter women convince you of that.
- Being strong doesn’t mean being bitchy. Wise women have known this for generations.
- Compromise is not surrender; it’s what is necessary to have a good relationship.
- If you meet a man, don’t find reasons to reject him or things to change in him. Find reasons to accept him and respect him.
- Many men would rather chase women, not girls; so grow up if you don’t want to be single anymore.
- The real world is pushy, rude, and often unpleasant. That doesn’t mean you have to be the same way.