One of my new favorite blogs.Posted: August 20, 2012 Filed under: Lessons learned (or re-learned) | Tags: relationships, wisdom Leave a comment
Male Minded. Highest possible recommendation. Incredibly profound wisdom for men and women (relationship and otherwise), conveyed in easy-to-digest graphic spoonfuls.
There are a couple hundred of them. These are a few of my favorites, but you really can only get the full picture from going there and seeing them for yourself.
6. I behave as if you’re always by my side. You do the same, please.
15. Smell good. Best bang for the buck.
21. The moment you become satisfied is the moment you start to fail.
26. Being funny makes you attractive. Trying to be funny makes you less attractive.
36. Boys: immature. Guys: jerks. Men: rare.
38. Don’t be mad that he doesn’t take a hint. Be mad that you’re dating an idiot. (Or the fact that you suck at hinting.)
39. I regret: letting her make the first move.
40. If you’re the guy she’s cheating with, she’ll cheat on you too.
51. Having a hot but annoying girlfriend is like having a Ferrari that gets -12 mpg.
60. Cheating on someone who loves you is like sneaking a Happy Meal into Olive Garden. It’s like, dude, you already have unlimited breadsticks.
66. If he farts around you, he’s not interested in you.
71. Your life doesn’t belong to you. The decisions you make affect other people.
78. Desperation only ends up with you settling for less.
81. Holding her hand in public is another way of saying you’re proud of her.
84. Love is deaf. You can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.
94. If you ever sent him a picture, he still has it.
100. Don’t act hard-to-get if you’re hard to want.
104. The power of the relationship belongs to the person who cares less.
118. The more boyfriends you’ve had, the lower your success rate.
130, Most of the time, saying “let’s stay friends” is like saying “the dog died, but let’s keep the body anyway.”
132. I’ve never accidentally lost the number of a girl I was into. Guys lose numbers when they lose interest.
136. Boyfriends are not get-out-of-slut-free cards.
147. Long-distance relationships: Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other. (It will either make you or break you.)
157. If you want to get revenge, you’re not over them. You’re just proving that you still give a fuck what they think.
165. Drink pineapple juice.
180. Don’t go looking for a relationship. Desperation is not only a turn-off but usually ends up with you settling for something less.
187. Don’t date someone you can’t see yourself marrying. If you can‘t, you’re using them.
193. Keep their number on your phone so you know when not to pick it up.
194. If it didn’t work the first time, it’s probably not going to work the second time.
197. A woman worth spending money on is one who doesn’t require you to.
204. If you care about her, she has the ability to demoralize you.